December 3, 2010

My First Thanksgiving


My first Thanksgiving was great! I started the day with a big breakfast, Macy's Day parade and my jammies (not sure where those ended up?).
Then, we headed off to Momo and Bopbop's house for dinner! During dinner my family shared how we are all so blessed, and have so much to be thankful for this year!
My cousins shared too...

Abigail (5 yrs) "I'm thankful for my friends and family."

Mary (3yrs) "I'm thankful for my sister."

Bobby (3yrs) "I'm thankful for swim lessons."

Christopher (2yrs) "I'm thankful for...these (candles)!

The rest of us are too little to tell but believe me, the list is endless!!!

Mommy and Daddy were thrilled to have old friends in town! I got to play with them for just a bit before they all went their seperate ways. This was such a busy weekend!Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Scotty and I made the blog! This is so cute

    ReplyDelete