I can't believe Christmas is almost here! I've dreamed of this season since Olivia came along! There is so much magic in the air, and I am crazy about capturing every moment with Livy in preparation for her first Christmas! From visiting Santa, reading and singing about the story of Christmas, to coordinating jammies with her cousins for Christmas Eve, I can't get enough of all the excitement.
If I were to guess what is on Livy's wish list this year, at the wee age of almost 8 months, I would bet she's hoping for just a few things...
her first two bottom teeth
more space to roll and less furniture to get in her way
more yummy food (she's loving her Puffs and Cheerios)
a healed thumb so she can keep sucking away
more snuggle time on the couch to catch a glimpse of the silly TV :)
more books to read, chew and suck on)
more music so silly mommy quits singing :)




No comments:
Post a Comment