Wow, time is flying by too fast! Bret and I can't believe our little Doodle is 7 months old! Each month only gets better, and each new day is filled with wonderful surprises!
Lately, Olivia has become very social! She loves watching her cousins and playing with her friends. It's so fun to watch her laugh during Kindermusik or react when another baby plays with her!
Not only is she more social, but she is definitly more independent these days too. She has her own agenda. It doesn't matter how crazy Bret and I act to get her to perform, she will do her own thing when she's ready. For the last couple of weeks Livy has listened and watched us very intensly as we've rehearsed her new consonants sounds with her. The looks we were given as we repeated dadada, bababa or mamama were hilarious...very serious to say the least! Well just this weekend as she played in her oh so fun jump-n-jive, we heard her say the long awaited...dadada! It was so precious! Now as long as we're not asking her to perform, that's all we hear...in the car, crib, with her toys, in the tub, etc.! :)
play with! My tootsies are so interesting!
Speaking of yummy, I love my fruits and veggies! So far I've had sweet potatoes, peas, carrots, bananas, pears, apples, cantalope, and squash...my favorite!!
Hey lady, are you sure that bowl is empty??
Ready for my story, then off to bed!
No comments:
Post a Comment