We also found some pretty flowers!
*****************************************
Well, one week down and several more to go with the new helmet, and as it turns out all my worries and anxieties were a waste of energy! I think I've read every article, researched every brand and even joined a parent blog before commiting to this option. Now, after one week of watching my baby smile, laugh, sit, roll and sleep with the new hat, I am amazed at her willingness to make the most of her situation! From the moment the orthotist put it on her sweet head, Livy has shined!
Bret works with some wonderful people, and recently one of his co-workers sent us the sweetest email regarding our situation. She mentioned that every baby has a list of milestones, but we're fortunate enough to add a couple of extra milestones to that list...watching the beauty mark fade and waiting for her sweet, soft, snuggly head to be free again! Bret and I laugh and joke that for having a perfectly healthy baby, she's caused us some worry in the last six months! We both know however, that our situation is no different from what every new parent faces. Whether it's wearing a helmet or dealing with a baby who won't sleep through the night, we realize how fortunate we are to have such a happy and healthy baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment