October 7, 2010

5 Months Old

I love this picture of me! Mom wasn't quite sure what to do with my legwarmers! I think I look like I'm ready for Jazzersize!
My highchair is the perfect spot for me during dinner! It's a little big, but I like being up high so I can see what's going on around me! Soon enough I'll be eating food!

I love it when my daddy comes home! We love to play and snuggle!

I'm not quite big enough for my Jump-n-Jive, but I still like to twirl around and suck on the toys!

I love to watch those Wildcats!

I've discovered the excitement of pulling off my socks! This kept me very busy after my nap! Mommy didn't even know I was awake!

Fall is here! I love the cool weather! We have to bundle up for our morning walks.



No comments:

Post a Comment