
We just got back from South Carolina! It was so great spending time with my family!


This was a great day! Bubba and Michael braved the course with Daddy and Zach!

I got to meet Aunt Corey and Uncle Michael for the first time! She loved snuggling me!

We went swimming while Daddy and Uncle Zach played golf! Gracie and I looked pretty cute in our divesuits!
***************************************************************
4 Months-We had so much fun in Coronado! San Diego is a great place!

Happy baby!

So snuggly after my bath. I'm ready for dinner and a good snooze in my stroller!

This beach scene is pretty great! Why don't we visit this place more often?

Check out my new hat! Daddy thought it looked a little funny, but I think covered up is the way to go! Save the suntan for my older years!

My lazy partner! We did a lot of relaxing on this trip. The people watching was great!


Who needs a pacifier when you've got fingers! I suck my two middle fingers with my right hand and my thumb with my left hand. Believe it or not I don't get mixed up!

I've discovered my toes!

Tummy time is very important. This mirror helps me to look up so I can see my cute self!

I love watching my panda friends go up and down. I could watch them all day.

Reading books and sucking on my toys keeps me very busy!

Playing dress up with mommy is so exciting! I'm quite the drooler so I change outfits often!

I have a bath every night before bed. I love the water. Mommy says once I can sit up on my own I'll start splashing!
No comments:
Post a Comment