October 25, 2010

6 Months

Fall is here! I wish it would stay this beautiful forever!






Well, I tried cereal for the first time. It's not my favorite, but each day seems to get a little better. Once I get the hang of eating I will be ready to try the foods mommy's been preparing during my naps!



Halloween is just around the corner and I'm going to be a pumpkin (this is one of my many nicknames)!





These are some of my new friends from Kindermusik. We love to dance and sing together! This week we had a costume party! My friend Elle was dressed as a ballerina and my friend Teddy was a bear! I have two other buddies in this class, Jett who was Charlie Brown and Ryland who was a puppy!



Noah came for dinner earlier this month! He is one of my best buddies! We are three weeks apart and he's always showing me new tricks! I love it when he comes to play!



Mommy and Daddy have been going to lots of football games this season! Soon enough I will get to go to the games too, and have fun with my cousins! I love them so much!



Gracie turned 1 this month!!! Her backyard celebration was so special with a horsie cake, bbq, and kids!! I loved watching all the kids ride horses and run around! Aunt Shannon and Uncle Zach have the best backyard! I wish I had horses in my backyard!


This was my first cooking lesson with Daddy! He loves to make big dinners on Sundays, and most of the time it involves the grill! Tonight we're having wings!

Today was a big day...I rolled over both ways! Hooray!
Thank goodness I'm getting my helmet next week because I'm not so graceful! Yes that's the latest news...I'm getting a helmet to help with my head shape. The doctor says I will only wear it for three months, so I'm not too worried! I can't wait to decorate it with stickers!




These days I'm working on my sitting skills! Most of the time I can sit all by myself, but sometimes I need a little extra support!




Gracie and I love each other so much! I'm naked in this picture because we had just completed our first art project together! With a little help from Aunt Shannon and mommy, we finger-painted our first picture of a spooky Halloween night! It was so fun getting messy!

No comments:

Post a Comment