October 23, 2011

17-18 months

Look out I'm changing so fast!
My parents love to play with me, but sometimes I'm sooo busy they need to rest to keep up! Speaking of resting, last week I decided to give up my morning nap...this wasn's the easiest transistion and quite honestly we're still trying to perfect our new routine. Most days I become very sleepy around 11 am, but as long as I have an activity around this time, I'm okay through lunch! I think by next month I'll be back to a normal routine (mommy hopes at least)!! For now though, I'm just testing myself and parents to see what I can handle...nap or no nap! :)
Babies, babies, babies!!!
I wake up and the first word out of my mouth is...baby! My babies go everywhere with me! I no longer carry around just one baby, but I have three that I am currently taking care of. After breakfast every morning, I race to the family room to gather up my babies and I begin loading and unloading them onto my chair or into the grocery cart. I sometimes stop to feed them, cover them with blankets or check to see if they need a hat. If we head to a different room or leave the house, I gather them up to take with me before leaving!
My mommy has learned that if we have a play-date or an outing of some sort, she must pack a baby for me! I'm struggling with the concept of sharing, so it's easier if I have exactly what I need instead of causing trouble with my friends! My parents are trying to teach me the importance of sharing, but this is sooo hard for me to understand! :(
We have had wonderful fall weather this year! We've spent a lot of time outside, in the backyard and going to the park. Now when we pass a playground I announce over and over, "WEEEE"!!
I love water! This month I discovered the water in the toilets...everyone quickly learned that the lids must be shut in order to keep me out! I've thrown a few treasures inside and also splashed around with my hands a time or two! In the tub, I now try to climb in before the water is ready and just last night I decided to give my babies a dip too!
This wasn't part of daddy's plan...sometimes they forget just how fast I am! :)
Just a few more changes...
Words- (none of these are said perfectly, but they are definitely words with meaning)
momma
dadda
mimi
bubba(I say his name all the time)
mimi-bubba
momo
bopbop(I say their name when I pass their house...w/o being prompted)
momo-bopbop
Grace
Evy
Noah
Tate
Teddy
Bobby
ball
eggs
wa-wa
help
cheese
nana (banana
nigh-night
bye-bye
baby
vroom
bebies (berries)
HOT (I blow on all of my food and point to hot things)
It's hard to remember all of my words, so just know that I love to jabber, listen to people talk and mimic everything I hear!
I'm getting so big!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet Olivia--I love this update! You are the cutest and so smart, but you are all suppose to be babies! How did this happen?!

    ReplyDelete