
Story time after my bath is my favorite!

Speaking of bath, I LOVE the water! Each week I discover a new toy in the tub, that I chase, throw and dunk!


I'm starting to pull up on furniture, but I'm not too interested in cruising yet.

Early summer BBQ! I love watching my friends!

I love to examine my toys.
Teddy and I are pretty cute together...I think before long, we'll be quite the team (he's super strong/ sturdy and I am a jabber mouth).

Just a couple of my favorite toys...daddie (baby) and my ball!
Also, I love to look at books, especially ones with realistic pictures!

Our street hosted the 4th of July parade!
Daddy helped me decorate my wagon for the big event!
I kept him busy with my quick hands...he had to use 3 different tapes to make it all stick!

Happy 4th of July!

I want to stand by myself...but my balance needs a little more practice!
No comments:
Post a Comment