March 25, 2011

11 months



We are holding onto this last stretch of baby life, although Livy is showing us all the signs that she's no longer our tiny little Doodlebug anymore! We have had a great month exploring, learning new tricks, trying new foods, and watching for signs of spring! Here are a few of our highlights!


I get to see my Angie in Kansas City! We have had fun playing, going to lunch and snuggling! We are so glad she's here for a short time, and we all are hoping she stays in KC forever!!

These days, I decide what I want to play with! I love to search for the perfect toy!

Each morning we spend time in my room getting ready for the day. I no longer like being on my changing table for very long, so mom strips me down and lets me explore while she picks my outfit. Sometimes she takes too long, so I have to entertain myself! The other day I discovered my stuffed animals, and Mommy caught me giving all sorts of kisses to my "Olivia" doll.

This baby is my favorite toy! She makes me soooo happy!!



Now that I'm beginning to explore, I 've discovered some new spots in our house...
the bathroom is a fun place to visit because I like to watch myself in the mirror. I'm not quite sure I realize I'm looking at myself, but I do know that I love what I see!
We've had a great month outside! My instant reaction when I get outside is to open my mouth so wide and catch the cool breeze!

We've been taking walks and looking for all the signs of spring...my favorite change outside is getting to play in the grass! If I was allowed, I would gather all the leaves and acorns and put them in my mouth!

Meet my very best friend...Daddy! I love him soo much!
Each night when he gets him home, no matter what I'm doing, I drop everything and play with him until the day is over!

Soon enough I will be pulling up to stand! I'm constantly practicing this new skill. In fact, sometimes I don't fall asleep in my crib right away because I'm too busy going up and down!

Happy baby!

Gracie and I have so much fun together! She now knows me by name and if I'm not around she will look for me saying, "Oooliviiiaa". On this particular day, I had more fun watching her explore my room. I know soon enough she will be teaching me all sorts of fun games!

"What is the crazy lady doing to my bedroom? So far she's pulled all of my clothes off the hangers, and now she's on a hunt for something else to play with..."

Happy, happy, happy!


Kisses to mommy! Sharing kisses makes her so happy!



2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the new pictures and music. Your blog always makes me smile. Can't wait to see you guys again!

    ReplyDelete