February 11, 2011

Vacation to Vail

I'm ready for the mountains!
Vail received over 24 inches of snow in less than 36 hours! The snow was up to our knees...great skiing conditions for the advanced skier!

I loved Vail Village! Every time we would walk outside, my tongue would instantly try to catch snowflakes! After the big storm, Mom tried getting a picture of me in a snow pile, but it was so deep that I fell in!

I adjusted to the mountain life of eating, resting, playing and then eating again! Maybe next time I'll try skiing, but I think for now catching snowflakes is enough of an extreme sport for me!

Look out everyone...I'm beginning to scoot! Our condo had lots of interesting spaces to investigate, and with the help of Momo I'm beginning to figure out how to get places!

We had a great vacation! My favorite part was spending time with my family! Everyone said I was the best baby and a great traveler!

1 comment:

  1. Damn Erin, you are so freaking HOT! MILF if I ever saw one.

    ReplyDelete